top of page
THE NEW UNSCRIPTED DATING SHOW THAT GIVES YOU JUST 3 DAYS TO GET MATCHMADE!!!
Tem' the Matchmaker tests Atlanta's most eligible singles to see if they meet the criteria for 'Love Material,' before taking them on a wild 3-day matchmaking ride to find their true fit in love!
THIS SHOW COULD BE CALLED, "HOW TO FIND LOVE IN 3 DAYS!"
Anyone participating in Love Material has been selected from the 6% of singles that have everything the other 94% want!
The 6% are ready to find love in 3 days.
Are you one of the 6 percent? Watch the video as Tem' explains the 6% criteria in detail and more.
NOTE: We encourage all to apply even if you don't feel you may be a 6%'er - we could surpise you!
bottom of page